Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Wild Fires in Northern California/Pray For The Lives and Their Passion/Santa Rosa,California

The last few days have been extremely tragic in northern California.A great harvest has been put aside,and just helping others survive is the focus of wine country.I have never seen this destruction before,and pray I never see it again.Sonoma, Mendocino,and Napa will rebuild,and I wish peace for all that have endured this horrible time.I have a new feature,and would like to share a smile or two with all of you.We have a wine feature with Navarro Vineyards,and will follow it with a few courses at Stark's Steakhouse and Seafood.Santa Rosa has been hit extremely hard by the fires and I wish we could all support and share kindness in the up coming days and weeks.Cheers! Click here and join us as we enjoy great wines and stories from Anderson Valley and Stark's Steakhouse and Seafood.

No comments: