Friday, January 17, 2014

Simi Winery/Wines With History/Sonoma/Northern California

I have enjoyed the wines from Simi Winery for many years,and always look forward to tasting these wines.The fruit sourcing is incredible,and it's one of the great pleasures to pair these wines with dishes from different chefs.I have featured Steve Reeder for the past couple years.This visit I enjoyed tasting with Susan lueker. Simi is located in the beautiful Sonoma wine country town of Healdsburg.One of my favorite wine country destinations,and home to many great wineries,restaurants,and Inns.We have a few dishes prepared and now let's join Susan Leuker and learn of the great wines from Simi Winery.Followed closely by food and wine pairings that will probably result in sudden hunger.....Join me won't you? I saved you a seat! Click here as we enjoy our first food and wine pairing with Simi Winery. time to FeeeeeeeedDoc! Cheers! Click here and enjoy this beautiful pairing with us. Click here and join us as we had to order another dish. Click here as we are still hungry.

No comments: